Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome to the Machine

I suppose a welcome is in order.  This is my first attempt at blogging,  and I feel as though I have as much to say about things as anyone else, plus Im a communications student so this is just good practice. 

I guess I started this blog because I was upset. Im a little disappointed in some of the new albums I've heard lately, namely the new Portishead album entitled "3rd "  it was hard to listen to, and I kept hearing all this praise on different blogs, i really didn't understand it.  I was beginning to think that I was listening to an entirely different album than they were.   I will probably write some reviews on music and other things in the near future. I also plopped down 12 bucks on the new Death Cab For Cutie album, "Narrow Stairs"  and I am so far, unimpressed. Having free music at ones fingertips, I declined piracy, for I like to support the music which I love, I now kind of regret  not listening to it first. I feel really let down by music today, but I have faith that you all will direct me in the path of new exciting music once more
i would like you to comment to me your must have CD list for everyone to check out.
maybe i can cheer up.
 (Narrow Stairs)      . (3rd)


Digg this

1 comment:

LiveGreenorDie said...

Hi Christopher:
Congratulations on your blog!
You are Quite Clever! I am using the experimental version of the new Firefox3 Beta5 and it seems to work pretty well. I don't usually get many pop-ups but I am not sure if it is because of firefox or because I have finally outsmarted the darn things!
You can get McAfee SiteAdvisor which tells you if the site is a dangerous one with pop-ups, and also you could go to download.com and get a good free pop-up blocker of some kind.
Just some thoughts...
I have a Digg hangover so I will be Diggin you later!
~Gretchen