Saturday, May 17, 2008

Creativity Wanted!!!!!

I am currently seeking creative people to "guest blog" on this site. I am open to any suggestions you may have on creating a worthy blog. If you have any interesting tips and tricks you would like to share, or any tutorials feel free to contact me.  I am also looking for people to do reviews, books, music, movies, gadgets and gizmos, even video games. If you feel like you are up to the challenge, contact me Subspeciez  with your ideas.




p.s. Although I am a political minded individual, I do not wish to post my personal political opinions on this blog. However if you are well informed and articulate and you have fascinating information I can be persuaded to allow such posts.

~Subspeciez     Admin.
             
   

Digg this

No comments: