Monday, May 19, 2008

Is this the end of Gormagon? (spoiler)


OMFG, Ok so maybe I'm the only one laughing at my pun, but tonight's season finale on Bones was a little unexpected. Gormagon is revealed, and I know there has been plenty of speculation on who it is. I personally couldn't decide who I  thought it was, I kept flip-flopping between different characters. My girlfriend thought it was Sweets, and kept on pointing out his big teeth, in fact she has been saying it was Sweets since last season. I've been waiting since last week to find out if Booth was dead, and sure enough he was, for five minutes. I thought it was going to be a season finale hanger, and we would have to watch next season to find out. Didn't happen, he was undercover at his own funeral to catch somebody unimportant. The real twist was finding out that Zach in fact Gormagon's apprentice. Zach seemed innocent, not innocent I-didn't-do-it innocent, but childlike, as if he didn't know better. "Gormagon" had approached him several months back at a symposium and recruited him. He had convinced Zach with logic that what he was doing was just. At least Zach didn't eat anyone. I was just glad that it wasn't Hodgens.

Digg this

4 comments:

megalar said...

While I haven't watched it yet(its still setting on my hard drive) this is pretty much how I thought things would go. Since Zach has such a superior intellect it makes sense that this would appeal to Gormagon's elitist mentality.

Subspeciez said...

I've always liked television, but it wasn't until I got DVR two years ago, that I started really following programming. I don't know how anyone could have dedicated themselves to certain shows without it seriously affecting their work, house or personal life.
I'm moving tomorrow and wont be able to afford cable for a while, and probably not a DVR even then. Looks like I will have to find a place where I can watch them on the internet, or maybe download?

megalar said...

I'm much the same way, but I don't have a DVR. I began by downloading old cartoons and tv shows on irc and from there moved on to bittorrent. I then began using a private ftp site me and some friends paid for. After I had my identity stolen last year I was too broke to continue paying for that service and now am back to bittorrent. I wont post a bunch of addresses here as that might ruffle Google's feathers, but if you want let me know and I can give you a few places.

Subspeciez said...

Ooh man that sucks. I've had people get pulled over and they used my name and birthday, they claimed they lost their ID so i have like 2000 dollars worth of tickets across texas. Hospital bills are what is screwing me up, $12,000 worth, yeah I wouldn't mind finding an alternative to cable tv, you could send me info via Subspeciez@gmail.com if u want